[ Previous entry: "Blast this water and rubble" ]
[ Next entry: "Time to say goodbye again" ]
|A life in review
Things I have found/found out whilst moving house.
- I have too many records, CD's and tapes, the space they take up is four times the area of the rest of my possessions.
- A Christmas present from an ex-girlfriend that has been left unopened for 8 or so years.
- An original Megatron Evil Decepticon Transformer
- Lots of clothes past on from my Dad that has suddenly become fashionable.
- An original Return Of The Jedi annual.
- A tub of Panini/Merlin stickers including American Football stars, Ghostbusters and Mask.
- Lots of childrens books that might be worth a bit of money like Rupert the Bear, 1970's Ladybird books collection.
- My Liverpool Football shirt from 1992 and a Liverpool Football Club Calendar from around the same time including pictures of Ian Rush, Alan Hansen and Bruce Grobbelar.
- A Trainspotting t-shirt with Renton's infamous 'It's shite being Scottish...' rant on it.
- A collection of jumpers so vile Noel Edmunds wouldn't wear them I am willing to bet.
- The only time I smiled in photo's when I was younger was when I was playing on the swings.
- Moving house is a real pain.
- I am a hoarder of emense junk.
There are a lot of other bits and pieces but it doesn't make for easy reading.